Sunday 31 August 2008

Happy Beginnings

BlueBerry's kits are exactly 8 weeks today. Since I am keeping Eclipse and Luna, Medith and Tika was due to go to their new homes.

Medith was taken by a close friend and she named her Miss Muffet. We headed to PetShack to get her a new cage and it was such a nice cage. I personally LOVE it and RECOMMENDS it for all new rabbit owners. This rabbit cage is the BOMB and I would say the most suitable for rabbits by far. It comes equipped with pee guard and pee will never leak from the sides.

Here's a photo of Miss Muffet in her new home:

As for Tika, she is now known as Tinga. Her new owners D and T together with SB and P came over for dinner. We had so much laughter together talk bunnies and some other interesting stuff. I really enjoyed their company and it was great fun having gatherings like these. To further elaborate about Tinga, I just like to show an old photo.

And...

Does this look familiar?

I must also add that nothing else brings me greater joy then to see my kits going to great homes. Today I sent not only one but 2 of my kits to bring cheer to 2 households. They are and will be great bunny owners. May Tinga and Ms. Muffet bring everlasting joy to their new owners!

No comments: