Wednesday 27 August 2008

Recursive Dejavu

Just when I thought that I have nothing better else to write, one of my close friends sent me this link:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=443156&view=findpost&p=19490953

Oops, doesn't that face looks familiar and worst still, isn't that excuse/reason sound even more familiar to you? How many rabbits has been neglected just because "I AM TOO BUSY"? But I wasn't busy when I got it.

Remember this interesting discourse I had not too long ago? Maybe this link can help you recall:

http://truluvrabbitry.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/intellectual-property-violation/

Many of us would have predicted that this day will dawn and we just kept mums about it. I knew exactly what will end up to my rabbit if I have sold to such a person. But no, I got smacked left, right and center with words such as SNOBBISH thrown at me. And now, who has got the last laugh?

I am not laughing at all, instead, I feel disgusted, disappointed and outright enraged by how irresponsible people are. This is the perfect example of buying on IMPULSE.

I really pity the bunny, I really do but am I suppose to clean up after somebody else? Breeders should be responsible to ensure this does not happen as well.

No comments: