Wednesday 13 August 2008

Perseverance

Back then when I kept animals solely as pets, I couldn't be bothered if they adhere to the standard or not. Things have since changed quite a bit in that area. I found myself guilty of comparing my rabbits with those of reknown rabbitries. Deep down in my heart, I just felt that it is not right but to produce good rabbits, it is inevitable.

So am I getting what I desire in my herd at the moment? To be honest, there are more to be done. I do not think I will sell out or anything but to persevere in breeding may be a question. As it is, all breedings that has taken place are planned and scheduled accordingly but I still feel that it is very taxing mentality. LOL...

Just praying hard for strength to persevere and be consistent in all that I do with the bunnies. Have a great day ahead!

No comments: