Tuesday 12 August 2008

We shall meet one day, Laurie Stroupe!

I did mention about my MENTOR leaving the hobby. I have always taken Laurie Stroupe as my mentor. I have never officially mentioned to her but I have always been bugging her with my questions and I believe she noticed it. LOL. She never fails to provide great advice. Her blog/website has helped inspired me to start off this great hobby.

And sadly, dreams of having her rabbits remains just as a DREAM. The Nature Trail's herd is one of a kind and a league of their own.

Great rabbits coupled with friendly & generous breeder is the key to a perfect rabbitry. Laurie is one of the breeders I have always look up to.

Hope you have great successes in your venture and we shall meet one day!

Here's her official statement:

http://www.thenaturetrail.com/blog/2008/08/end.html

No comments: