Wednesday 9 July 2008

Bald nursing doe?

I have no photos to share today. Just wanted to share that BlueBerry has been pulling fur for her nest and I believe it is becoming quite excessive. She now has bald spots. I did use Furminator on her last night and that itself has taken off loads of fur from her. I notice she had pulled more this morning and the right side of her lower abdomen has a big patch of bald spot now.

I really do hope she stops pulling fur as she has got more than enough in the nest box. Whenever I check on the kits, I am pulling out fur rather than the kits! LOL...

I am hoping to get connected to the internet at home today. It is quite inefficient of the service provider to get my account activated only after 3 days of registration. You need 2 weeks to get internet connection up and running in this country. SAD!

No comments: