Monday 28 July 2008

Officially A HLRSC Member!

I am so happy to announce that Tru-Luv Rabbitry is a proud member of HLRSC (Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club)!

I finally received my membership card and also an Official Guidebook to the HOLLAND LOP breed.

Looking through the handbook is so interesting and at the same time made me felt really ashamed of some kennel club we have here in Malaysia. Although we're not comparing an apple to an apple, it is very obvious that our animal clubs here are way behind time. Just imagine this is just a Rabbit Specialty club specializing in just one breed - Holland Lop. They can come up with such a great guidebook whereas this kennel club that I mention cannot even come up with a decent guidebook when their club covers all the dog breeds under the Malaysia sun.

But who the hell cares about kennel clubs anyway, I love Holland Lops!

I cannot wait to receive the four issues of Hollander soon!

YeahoooOooooOoooooOoooo....gonna have sleepless nights going through every single page of the guidebook!

Love it! My appreciation goes out to Ms. Pandora Allen the secretary of HLRSC for looking into my application and getting it processed in a breeze. A big thumbs up to all the contributors of articles on the guidebook. Although I have not read it, at first glance the topics covered in the 200 pages are so relevant to the breed!

2 comments:

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Congratulations on your new membership!! To celebrates you should pick up your award I nominated you for on my blog!!

TLR said...

Thank you so much Mrs. Sniffles! I am flattered! What a great honor!