Thursday 10 July 2008

Wham-Bang-Goodbye!

Thinking back, I should have taken a video of the entire mating process. Yes, another mating session has taken place in Tru-Luv Rabbitry. This time, between Skor and Noobie. And I must say, this is the fastest mating ever!

Under 1 minute. Seriously, it is the fastest recorded time ever. Well, I did not exactly hold up a stop watch and take down the time but it was really fast.

Noobie was just in Skor's cage for a good 5 minutes and I took her out. I'll be expecting kits on 10th August 2008. I always count on Three Little Ladies Rabbitry's breeding calculator to get a good date. They are expected to arrive on a Sunday!

I have chosen this date for mating because I wanted Noobie to kindle on a weekend when I am around to assist in case of emergency. For those new to breeding, this is called planned breeding.

No comments: