Saturday 19 July 2008

Day 15: They finally turn bluish

Now I can see that they are turning blue. LOL!

And for once, I am able to recognize young kits! Prior to this, I realize it took me quite long to get into my mind the differences between kits from my previous litters. This time I have no problem remember each and everyone of them because of their patterns!

Here's the darling of the litter. It's the smallest compared to the other 3. How I recognize this one? The full colored ears.



This the little one which is darker than the rest. The color remained darker than the rest so I can spot this one right away.



The other two is almost similar. Their white ears make them look so super cute. One of them have more white on its face.




Very cute little fellows. I just cannot resist not taking any photos of them. They look so different every single day!

No comments: