Monday 14 July 2008

Just Another Day

A typical day at Tru-Luv Rabbitry is nothing but sleeping. Every rabbit will get their ample sleep time which makes up the biggest part of their daily agenda. They have their free flow of Hay and sky juices.

In the evening, they get their daily servings of pellets and fresh vegetables every other day. Due to space constraint, they get their daily run on rotation.

I am still thinking about how to setup a neutral run so that everyone would have a chance to have a free range without too much hassle and work on my side. From what I observed previously, they do mark with loads of pellets and pee. Much research is needed on this and I shall be setting up their playpen once I get an idea on how to create a nice run for them indoors.

I have yet to allow Holly Hope having free range of the house as I still have loads of live wires lying around. Hope to get the house bunny proofed ASAP.

Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments: