Tuesday 29 July 2008

We got an AWARD!!!

I am so happy to announce that Mrs. Sniffles has given Tru-Luv Rabbitry the BRILLANTE WEBLOG award in lieu with being an official HLRSC member. A great celebration gift indeed!

Thank you so very much for passing on the award to me. I am truly flattered!

And to pass on the tradition, I would love to pass the award to 7 of my favorite rabbit blogs:

1) Wooly World Rabbitry

2) 4 Kings Rabbitry

3) The Nature Trail Rabbitry Blog

4) Three Little Ladies Rabbitry Blog

5) Keep's Rabbitry Blog

6) My House Rabbit's Bunny Blog

7) Sunny Brook Rabbitry Blog

Now, all you have got to do is:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

May the cyber bunny world expand to every ends of the earth!

Happy Hoppin's everyone!

No comments: