Monday 21 July 2008

Heart Bunny?

If you keep multiple rabbits, I am sure you would agree with me that there sure to be one super favorite among the herd. My all time favorite is still Skor but he is molting at the moment so I am not giving him too much cuddles (I will die inhaling those fur). I can only spend time combing those loose fur out. Collected a bucketful today.

BlueBerry's too pre-occupied with her kits at the moment so I am leaving her alone.

Noobie is busy being pregnant but she gets some pats from me everyday. She is as sweet as ever!

I must admit, Latara is the most neglected bunny at the moment. LOL! No physical abuse or anything just that she dun really like me touching her. That's her behavior since young. She is high strung and does not like cuddles. I guess she has got more testosterones than progesterones (since she is the only doe that sprays). She is a little Tom Boyish. She does get her free run in the kitchen like the rest.

So I turned my attention to Holly Hope. I wanted to make her a full house bunny without the spaying but it is quite difficult to have fur and bunny poop around the house when you have a toddler around picking up every little thing that is in her path. There goes my intention of having a house bunny! LOL. Nonetheless when everyone's in bed, I brought her into he living room and guess what!? She loves exploring the entire place!

The amazing things about Holly Hope is that, she is somehow very attached to me. I believe it was because I handled her so much since the day she was born, so much so that she sort of recognize me and is not afraid of me.

As for the title of this post, after reading through everything I have wrote so far, you must be thinking that Holly Hope is thus far my favorite?

You are wrong! I love all my bunnies the same! LOL!

And I am just so happy that I actually have more time to spend with them now as compared to previously when I only had the time to clean the cages.

No comments: