Friday 4 July 2008

My Bunnies & Internet

Ever since I started blogging about my rabbits, I just cannot live without internet access. I am just so addicted to this entire blog thing that I found myself thinking what to blog next all the time.

The blog statistics showed that I have a constant flow of readers dropping by the blog and I hope to increase the number further. There is no polling feature on wordpress so I cannot start a poll on favourite topics. I have yet to go through the most accessed pages. Once I ascertain what topics capture the attention of my readers I will write more of those topics. Previously there were many hits to my adoption page and I have since taken the page out of my blog because I do not have anything to offer. But I find the number of hits to the adoption page disturbing because it actually goes to show that many people want things for FREE.

That is definitely not a good sign because people will only go for things that they do not really care about for FREE. If something is of value to a person, they will spend some effort and money to acquire it.

I just got the phone line fixed yesterday and now waiting for the internet activation. Once I have got internet access, I will start posting photos.

Many people are still oblivious to the breeds of rabbits in Malaysia and I have an intention to write about the different breeds of lop ear rabbits and include some photos as example. Before I do that, I will need to get permission to showcase some photos that I have come across in other breeders' blog/website. I hope these breeders are willing to allow me featuring their photos. And also hope that I will have the time to go through websites for photos.

No comments: